Friday, October 31, 2008

amend or renew?

I am currently searching for forms and information on what I need to have my passport amended to my married name. I have to do this so when we decide to travel I will have things ready and the husband doesn't have to worry about it. I have several options and I want to do not only the fastest but also the surest route. I don't want there to be any problems with our trip when it happens. The route that I have chosen will hopefully make it easier for me to renew my passport even when I am in the Philippines. This way I don't have to go to the nearest embassy here which is not really near considering it is about ten hours drive. The problem is the little man messed with my computer and I lost the page which contains the contact number for the Philippine Embassy in Washington, DC. In its place is a page about cerebral palsy lawyers which I don't know how he ever came up with. This little boy really needs to stop messing with my laptop before he deletes important files.

No comments: